Team Member - Caernarfon
- Job Type
What we’re looking for:
- A ‘people person’ passionate about building rapport with new people
- An eye for detail to ensure our guests receive the best possible standards during their stay
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn with a degree of flexibility
- Someone who loves working in a team environment, but can also work alone
- Customer facing / Hospitality experience is great but not essential
What you’ll be doing:
- Reception and customer service duties: checking-in and welcoming guests to the property, ensuring any customer feedback is dealt with in a professional manner and waving goodbye at the end of their stay!
- Housekeeping and cleaning: preparing rooms – emptying bins, hoovering, making beds, scrubbing showers and toilets and straightening out the social spaces all to YHA brand standards
- Cooking and bar work: basic food prep and serving our range of meals and drinks to guests, cleaning of kitchen equipment, crockery and cutlery.
- Evening and weekend work will be also required.
It’s important to note that role can be physically demanding; you’ll be standing for extended periods of time, required to make bunk beds and clean guest accommodation to a high standard
What you’ll get in return:
We are YHA and we’re making our mark and transforming young lives. In the spring, we have to look for more people to join us to ensure we continue to have a big impact.
- The opportunity to work in an amazingly unique site.
- 10 FREE hostel stays and YHA Membership
- BUPA healthcare cash plan (Claim money back for dental, optical and medical treatments)
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Discounts and cash-back offers from high street retailers, supermarkets, holidays, car insurance and much more!
We can be flexible with working hours (doesn't have to be a minimum of 25) so if you're interested please get in contact.
Please Note: If sufficient applications have been received then the advert may close early.
Job start date:
Job end date: 2019/09/30
No. of Vacancies: 1
Working hours: 25 - 42.5 hours
This role can be either live in (with accommodation provided) or live out
All roles are subject to a minimum of a basic DBS check.