There are three Wildsmith Hotels, two in the Lake District and one in the Yorkshire Dales. There is the one Michelin starred, four AA rosetted Forest Side in Grasmere, three AA rosetted Hipping Hall in Cowan Bridge and the two AA rosetted Ryebeck in Bowness on Windermere. Each property is unique but all with the same ethos of providing quality food using locally sourced seasonal produce, maintaining excellent service standards from knowledgeable staff, providing a good working environment for staff.
- Competitive rates of pay in line with industry pay scales
- 28 days’ paid holiday during each holiday year including Bank holidays
- Training and development with study opportunities linked to local Schools & Colleges
- Assistance with staff accommodation for non-locals, including help with deposits and initial rental payment at all three hotels subject to availability
- Access to free Wi-Fi
- Staff meals
- Provision of staff uniform where appropriate
- Annual birthday celebratory stay after one year’s service
- Discounted accommodation and dining rates for immediate family
- Regular division of gratuities
- Pension scheme
- Access to a range of outdoor activities
- Access to discounted stays at member properties within the Lake District Hoteliers Association.