International language schools
We work alongside International Language School providers such as Oxford International Education Group to offer Activity Leader roles on their programmes.
As an Activity Leader, you will work with students from a variety of countries and backgrounds.
To excel in the role you will be out-going, confident and have the ability to plan and deliver fun, engaging, inclusive and safe activity sessions to a variety of different age groups and abilities on a residential basis. As well as delivering exciting activities on site you will lead excursions to major UK cities and be responsible for the welfare of children throughout their residential experience.
We have residential positions available at a variety of different locations in the UK. These locations include:
- Christ’s Hospital, Horsham
- Oundle School, Northamptonshire
- Ardingly College, Sussex
- Bradfield College, Reading
- Royal Hospital, Ipswich
- Clifton College , Bristol
- Royal Holloway
- Goldsmith’s College, London
- St Mary’s, Ascot
Why work on Language Schools?
- Residential opportunities nationwide
- Exciting challenge to meet and work with children from a broad range of backgrounds
- Enhance your CV
- Develop your communication, organisation and leadership skills.