We are looking for enthusiastic, organised, fun and reliable staff members to help deliver our sport specific and multi sport & activity courses throughout the country.
Activate Camps is the leading provider of active and inspiring childcare across the UK. Each year we operate over 150 course weeks, delivering multi sport & activity camps, together with specific sports driven courses including the Andrew Flintoff Cricket Academy, the Louis Smith Gymnastics Academy and the Netball Fever.
We provide a unique childcare service for parents, combining sport, activities, school study support, self exploration and peer interaction. We are more than just sport; we are "Active and Inspiring Childcare".
We have several positions available on different courses throughout the country. These roles include:
- Camp Manager – An organised individual who is responsible for the overall running of a camp including dealing with coaches, parents and children. A main role of a camp manager is to ensure all administrational duties are complete and up to date in line with Activate and OFSTED regulations, as well as maintain the smooth running of the course.
- Head Coach – A qualified and experienced coach who will take on some of the administrative responsibilities on smaller camps, but who will be the main point of contact for all coaches and all matters to do with coaching on the course.
- Coach – A qualified and experienced person who will create fun and educational sport sessions that their group will learn and develop through.
- Activity Leader – An experienced person who wishes to create fun and educational activity sessions that their group will learn and develop through.
- Assistant Coach - An individual who is enthusiastic about the sport and looking to further their development working alongside more experienced and qualified coaches.
- Volunteer/Work Experience – Individuals who wish to gain experience in the sports industry by working on our courses.
Why work for Activate Camps?
- Working in an environment that helps to educate and develop children
- Varied opportunities nationwide
- Competitive rates of pay
- The experience of working alongside professional athletes
- Great Discount offers from our partners such as New Balance
- IIRSM approved training
- Professional development
- References on request
Our Camp Projects
- Andrew Flintoff Cricket Camps
- Pro:Direct Academy
- Louis Smith Gymnastics Academy
- Gold Medal Academy
- Multi Activity Camps
- Netball Fever
- Grays Hockey Master Class
- Activate Leaders
- On Court Tennis Academy
- Ultimate Lacrosse Experience