Recreation Assistant - London
- Job Type
- Part Time
Loxford Leisure Centre, London
VS1C - £7.05 - £7.50 per hour (age dependant)
Closing Date – 25 July 2017
Loxford Leisure Centre opened in July 2016. This school facility has undergone a vast programme of extension and improvement works to allow it to open to the public and become a dual use facility. Boasting a 25m a swimming pool, sports hall, all weather pitch and MUGA it is an exciting edition to the community. We are now looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team and make a success of this exciting partnership with Loxford School of Science & Technology.
- To ensure the safety and enjoyment of all customers using the Pool and facilities.
- To take responsibility for all aspects of the daily operation of the swimming pool facilities.
- Undertake cleaning tasks and monitor standards of cleanliness
- Monitor customer use within the centre and ensure unsafe practices are dealt with or reported
- Provide supervision of the swimming pool to ensure customer safety by preventing accidents and incidents and taking appropriate action in those events.
- Current National Pool Lifeguard Qualification.
- First Aid at Work Certificate and/or a Pool Plant Operators Certificate.
- Experience of working within a similar leisure operation.
- Excellent customer care and communication skills.
- A good awareness of Health & Safety policies and procedures.
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure provides a wide range of facilities and services on behalf of the London Borough of Redbridge which includes Leisure Centres, Libraries, Redbridge Museum, Local Studies and Archives, Parks, Open Spaces, Country Parks, Sport and Physical Activity, Arts, Events, Fairlop Outdoor Activity Centre and Hall Lettings.
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure aims to increase participation, accessibility and inclusivity across its services, developing partnerships and sharing best practice throughout facilities.
To apply for the above position please send your CV