Recreation Assistant/Lifeguard - London
- Job Type
- Part Time
Casual Recreation Assistant/Lifeguard
Fullwell Cross Leisure Centre & Ilford County High
40 hours per week
£7.05/£7.50 *depending on age
- To undertake pool supervision, carry out daily programme of cleaning.
- To assist in the communication and promotion of the centre’s services.
- To assist in ensuring the efficient and effective operation of the facility, on a shift rota basis
- To ensure that the centre is maintained to the highest standards of cleanliness.
- To ensure the safety and welfare of staff and users of the centre through the operation of all Health and Safety procedures and standards and be aware of your role in managing emergencies, accident reporting and report defects as necessary
- Assist customers with regard to lost property, first aid, use of equipment and provide general information regarding the centre. Deal with complaints in a sensitive manner.
- NPLQ qualification is desirable
- First Aid at work is desirable
- Previous experience of working within the leisure industry is preferred
- Required to work outside normal hours, including evenings, weekends, public holidays with flexibility of location
- Responsible for maintaining all relevant qualifications and attending training sessions as part of normal working arrangements
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure provides a wide range of facilities and services on behalf of the London Borough of Redbridge which includes Leisure Centres, Libraries, Redbridge Museum, Local Studies and Archives, Parks, Open Spaces, Country Parks, Sport and Physical Activity, Arts, Events, Fairlop Outdoor Activity Centre and Hall Lettings.
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure aims to increase participation, accessibility and inclusivity across its services, developing partnerships and sharing best practice throughout facilities.
Apply for Recreation Assistant/Lifeguard - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly