General Assistant - Ilford
- Job Type
- Part Time
General Assistant (Part Time) - Fullwell Cross Leisure Centre
- To work on a shift rota system to assist in the delivery of the daily operations of the Leisure Centre.
- To undertake cleaning duties as required by the Duty Manager.
- To develop a friendly but efficient working relationship with the people who use the Leisure Centre.
- Equipment changeovers, storage and light maintenance.
- To work as part of a team to achieve the income and usage targets of the Leisure Centre.
- To ensure all facilities are presented to the highest levels of cleanliness and comfort.
- To undertake any other duties as may be required to assist in the running of the Leisure Centre
- Take the appropriate level of responsibility for health & safety
- Clean and manage the changing rooms during peak periods
- Previous experience of working within the leisure industry is preferred
- Required to work outside normal hours, including evenings, weekends, public holidays with flexibility of location
- Responsible for maintaining all relevant qualifications and attending training sessions as part of normal working arrangements
Closing Date: 26th March 2017
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure provides a wide range of facilities and services on behalf of the London Borough of Redbridge which includes Leisure Centres, Libraries, Redbridge Museum, Local Studies and Archives, Parks, Open Spaces, Country Parks, Sport and Physical Activity, Arts, Events, Fairlop Outdoor Activity Centre and Hall Lettings.