Duty Manager - London
Duty Manager - Fairlop Waters
32 hours per week | Fixed term 12 month contract
£19,680 annum pro rata
Fairlop Waters is the largest country park in Redbridge and also is home to 2 golf courses, driving range, angling and water sports lakes and bar and function rooms. We are now looking to recruit a dynamic, proactive Duty Manger.
- To manage the day to day running of the facility and country park
- Manage food and beverage operation
- To ensure the facility is maintained to the highest standards of cleanliness
- To offer exceptional customer service to all users at all times
- To provide key links with groups and clubs
- To comply to all Health and Safety legislation and be aware of your role in managing emergencies and accident reporting
- To work on a shift rota and carry out key holder responsibilities
- To be responsible for cash handling, till use and banking
- To manage staff on shift
- To assist in increasing usage and income
- Experience of working within the Leisure Industry for over 2 years
- First Aid at Work Certificate
- Experience of managing food and beverage operations
- Experience of managing staff
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure provides a wide range of facilities and services on behalf of the London Borough of Redbridge which includes Leisure Centres, Libraries, Redbridge Museum, Local Studies and Archives, Parks, Open Spaces, Country Parks, Sport and Physical Activity, Arts, Events, Fairlop Outdoor Activity Centre and Hall Lettings.
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure aims to increase participation, accessibility and inclusivity across its services, developing partnerships and sharing best practice throughout facilities.
To apply for the position please send a copy of your CV, with a covering letter outlining your relevant experience for this role to e-mai.
Apply for Duty Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly