HR Assistant - London
HR Assistant - Ilford, Redbridge Central Library
12 months fixed term-contract
Salary: £18,768 - £19,923 (pro rata)
Full-time/part-time (minimum 25 hours
Do you have strong admin skills working in an HR/Recruitment environment? Are you a team player who is prepared to “do what it takes” to get the job done? Are you organised, adaptable to change and enjoy working under pressure? If all the answers to these questions are Yes then read on!
What would you be doing?
Key tasks will include: -
- Assisting the HR Officers with delivery of recruitment; pre-employment checks, including ID, right to work and criminal record checks
- Processing and updating a wide range of HR information onto internal systems
- Co-ordinating and responding to routine queries and requests from managers and employees.
- General administration duties to support the wider HR team (including photocopying, filing, booking meetings, opening and distribution of post).
- Responsible for producing a regular HR newsletter
- Supporting the HR Services Team to deliver the HR Transformation project
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of one year’s administrative experience and a keen interest in the field of Human Resources
- Be professional in all communication both verbal and written
- Be proactive in managing their own workload and able to use initiative
- Be able to pick up and understand work quickly
- Have proven experience of working with data
- Have good office skills especially with Microsoft applications
- Be flexible in dealing with a changing work environment
- Be able to build positive relationships quickly with colleagues
To apply for the position please send your CV and a covering letter explaining how your experience matches the job details and person specification.
Closing Date: Friday 19th October 2018
Interview Date: w/b 22nd October 2018