Caretaker/Facilities Staff - London
- Job Type
- Part Time
Caretaker/Facilities Staff - Various Locations
Part-time (20 hours) and Casual Posts Available
Grade VR2 £8.39- £8.82 per hour
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic people to join us as Caretaker/Facilities Assistants to work at our range of venues, including Sir James Hawkey Hall and the Town Hall in Ilford.
This role will include preparing venues for functions and events, maintaining security, overseeing functions, cleaning of facilities, basic maintenance work, porterage, furniture moving and deliveries.
Core role duties:
- Evening, weekend and bank holiday working
- Opening and securing venues
- Cleaning including kitchens and toilets
- Must be able to undertake physical work and have a positive "can-do" attitude
- Able to work on own initiative and within a team environment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Cleaning or caretaking experience is advantageous but not essential
All training will be provided, to include: Health & Safety, first aid, manual handling and COSHH
Interview dates to be confirmed.