Swimming Instructors - Redbridge
Level 2 Swimming Instructors - Redbridge
Mayfield Leisure Centre / Loxford Leisure Centre#
- To provide a safe environment for all swimmers and ensure any equipment is stored neatly
- Responsible for providing creative and innovative classes following the ASA’s Learn to Swim Pathway
- Accurately complete registers and update progress using Learn 2
- Work alongside the Swim Vision Management to develop and build upon the swim scheme
- To deliver exceptional customer service to all users of the facility
- To attend regular CPD courses to aid your personal development
- ASA Level 2 in Teaching Aquatics is essential
- Experience and confidence teaching a wide range of ages and stages is preferred
- NPLQ/Teachers Rescue Qualification preferred
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure provides a wide range of facilities and services on behalf of the London Borough of Redbridge which includes Leisure Centres, Libraries, Redbridge Museum, Local Studies and Archives, Parks, Open Spaces, Country Parks, Sport and Physical Activity, Arts, Events, Fairlop Outdoor Activity Centre and Hall Lettings.
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure aims to increase participation, accessibility and inclusivity across its services, developing partnerships and sharing best practice throughout facilities.