Kitchen Assistants - Redbridge
Kitchen Assistants - Owls Play Centre, Redbridge
Full Time (£16,332 per annum) and Casuals (£7.83 per hour)
Owls Play Centre opened in December 2013 and we are looking for experienced kitchen assistants to provide high standard catering provision.
- To assist in the production and service of food to the expected high standard.
- To ensure at all times the delivery of food quality and speed of service to required standards.
- To ensure smooth communication between the kitchen and front of house at all times.
- To manage food production in cost effective and efficient manner.
- To be responsible for the cleanliness and hygiene of the kitchen areas.
- Previous experience of working within the catering industry.
- Food & Hygiene Certificate Level 2
- Required to work outside normal hours, including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
- Responsible for maintaining all relevant qualifications and attending training sessions as part of normal working arrangements.
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure provides a wide range of facilities and services on behalf of the London Borough of Redbridge which includes Leisure Centres, Libraries, Redbridge Museum, Local Studies and Archives, Parks, Open Spaces, Country Parks, Sport and Physical Activity, Arts, Events, Fairlop Outdoor Activity Centre and Hall Lettings.
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure aims to increase participation, accessibility and inclusivity across its services, developing partnerships and sharing best practice throughout facilities.
Apply for Kitchen Assistants - Redbridge
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly