Duty Manager - Ilford
- Job Type
- Full Time
Duty Manager - Fullwell Cross Leisure Centre
£23,358 per Annum - 40 hours per week
Closing Date: 28th June 2018
Vision RCL is looking for dynamic, pro-active and highly motivated Duty Manager to join our team, with a vacancy at the company’s flagship facility.
- To manage the day to day running of the centre
- To ensure the centre is maintained to the highest standards of cleanliness
- To offer exceptional customer service to all users at all times
- To comply to all Health and Safety legislation and be aware of your role in managing emergencies and accident reporting
- To work on a shift rota and carry out key holder responsibilities
- To be responsible for cash handling, till use and banking
- To manage staff on shift
- To assist in increasing usage and income
- Experience of working within the Leisure Industry for over 2 years
- First Aid at Work Certificate
- NPLQ essential
- Experience of managing staff
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure provides a wide range of facilities and services on behalf of the London Borough of Redbridge which includes Leisure Centres, Libraries, Redbridge Museum, Local Studies and Archives, Parks, Open Spaces, Country Parks, Sport and Physical Activity, Arts, Events, , Fairlop Outdoor Activity Centre and Hall Lettings.
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure aims to increase participation, accessibility and inclusivity across its services, developing partnerships and sharing best practice throughout facilities.
Apply for Duty Manager - Ilford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly