Duty Manager - Redbridge
- Job Type
- Full Time
Duty Manager - Based in Redbridge
40 hours per week
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our teams across Redbridge. You should have experience of working in a wet side leisure facility and ideally experience of a supervising a team of staff. We operate a range of facilities including pools, gyms, studios, sports halls and all-weather pitches.
- To manage the day to day running of the leisure facility in an effective manner
- To comply with all Health & Safety legislations and be aware of role in managing emergencies
- To work on shift rota and carry out key holder responsibilities
- To be responsible for cash handling, till use and banking
- To manage and supervise staff on shift
- To assist in increasing usage and income of facility
- Experience of minimum 2 year working within leisure industry
- Experience of staff supervision
- First Aid at Work Certificate
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification
- Pool Plant Qualification
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure provides a wide range of facilities and services on behalf of the London Borough of Redbridge which includes Leisure Centres, Libraries, Redbridge Museum, Local Studies and Archives, Parks, Open Spaces, Country Parks, Sport and Physical Activity, Arts, Events, Fairlop Outdoor Activity Centre and Hall Lettings.
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure aims to increase participation, accessibility and inclusivity across its services, developing partnerships and sharing best practice throughout facilities.