Fitness Instructor - Ilford
Fitness Instructors - Mayfield Leisure Centre
£16,770 per annum
Full, Part time & Casual
Opening in May 2018, this new build facility will boast a swimming pool, studio and fitness suite. In addition this site will be supplemented with sports halls, all weather pitch and multi-use games areas as we open up adjoining school facilities to the local community. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team make a success of this exciting new centre.
- To ensure the safety and enjoyment of everybody using the fitness and health facilities.
- To promote excellent customer service and motivate people to enjoy exercise through good communications and selling skills.
- To take responsibility for all aspects of the daily operation of the fitness facilities.
- To provide supervision of the Fitness Suite within the Leisure Centre facility
- To undertake Inductions, Fitness Assessments and Personal Programmes in accordance with the Gym Vision brand.
- To guide, care for and assist all fitness users especially in areas of motivation, well-being, nutrition and fitness testing.
- To work as part of a team to achieve income and sales targets for the fitness & health facility.
- Take the appropriate level of responsibility for health & safety in general.
- Previous experience of working within the leisure industry is preferred.
- Required to work outside normal hours, including evenings, weekends, public holidays
- REPS Level 2 Gym Instructor or equivalent is compulsory. REPS Level 3 Qualification or equivalent is preferred.
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure provides a wide range of facilities and services on behalf of the London Borough of Redbridge which includes Leisure Centres, Libraries, Redbridge Museum, Local Studies and Archives, Parks, Open Spaces, Country Parks, Sport and Physical Activity, Arts, Events, Fairlop Outdoor Activity Centre and Hall Lettings.
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure aims to increase participation, accessibility and inclusivity across its services, developing partnerships and sharing best practice throughout facilities.