Receptionist - Ilford
Receptionists - Mayfield Leisure Centre
£15,642 per annum
Full, Part time & Casual
Opening in May 2018, this new build facility will boast a swimming pool, studio and fitness suite. In addition this site will be supplemented with sports halls, all weather pitch and multi-use games areas as we open up adjoining school facilities to the local community. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team make a success of this exciting new centre.
- To control the flow of public through the reception foyer.
- To assist members of the public with bookings and hiring of the Leisure Centre.
- To deal with customers in a polite and efficient manner, face to face and on the telephone.
- To work as part of a team, or independently as the situation demands, support other team members and provide cover as required.
- To be aware of all Health & Safety issues within the Centre, to constantly implement and assess practices and draw attention to any unsafe practices.
- To undertake any other duties as may be required to assist in the running of the Centre.
- Previous experience of working within the leisure industry is preferred.
- Previous experience of working within a sales environment is preferred.
- Previous administration experience is preferred.
- Required to work outside normal hours, including evenings, weekends, public holidays with flexibility of location
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure provides a wide range of facilities and services on behalf of the London Borough of Redbridge which includes Leisure Centres, Libraries, Redbridge Museum, Local Studies and Archives, Parks, Open Spaces, Country Parks, Sport and Physical Activity, Arts, Events, Fairlop Outdoor Activity Centre and Hall Lettings.
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure aims to increase participation, accessibility and inclusivity across its services, developing partnerships and sharing best practice throughout facilities.