Kitchen Supervisor - Redbridge
- Job Type
- Full Time
Kitchen Supervisor - Owls Play Centre, Redbridge
Full Time 40 hours per week
Owls Play Centre opened in December 2013 and we are looking for an experienced kitchen supervisor to manage the busy catering provision on offer.
Key job requirements:
- To lead and supervise the kitchen team in the production of food to the high standards expected.
- To ensure at all times the delivery of food quality and speed of service to required standards.
- To ensure the development of an exciting and innovative menu and promotional programme.
- To manage food production in cost effective and efficient manner.
- To be responsible for the cleanliness and hygiene of the kitchen areas.
- Previous experience of supervision
- Food & Hygiene Certificate Level 2 or above
- Professional Catering Qualification
- Knowledge of HACCP
- Required to work outside normal hours, including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
- Responsible for maintaining all relevant qualifications and attending training sessions.
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure provides a wide range of facilities and services on behalf of the London Borough of Redbridge which includes Leisure Centres, Libraries, Redbridge Museum, Local Studies and Archives, Parks, Open Spaces, Country Parks, Sport and Physical Activity, Arts, Events, Fairlop Outdoor Activity Centre and Hall Lettings.
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure aims to increase participation, accessibility and inclusivity across its services, developing partnerships and sharing best practice throughout facilities.
Apply for Kitchen Supervisor - Redbridge
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly