Spa Manager - Ilford
Spa Manager - Fullwell Cross Leisure Centre, Ilford
30 hours per Week / £15,642 (Pro Rata) per annum
Fixed Term Contract to 31/12/18
Fullwell Cross Leisure is Visions flagship centre and facilities include a 64 station gym, 25 meter swimming pool with diving boards, teaching pool, 3 studios and a luxury spa. We are now looking to recruit a dynamic, proactive Spa Manager.
- To take responsibility for the day to day operation of the spa.
- Management of the Spa and customers and staff during operational hours.
- To be aware of all Health & Safety procedures within the Centre.
- To maintain high standards of food hygiene and cleanliness at all times.
- To guide, care for and assist customers in their choice and use of the Spa facilities.
- To work as part of a team to achieve the income and usage targets of the Spa facility.
- To manage customer treatment activities and staff competence to optimise and sustain performance and customer satisfaction.
- To organise team training and promote a culture of continuous development.
- Lv3 beauty
- Previous Spa and Treatment experience
- Previous experience of working within the leisure industry
- Previous management experience
- Required to work outside normal hours, including evenings, weekends, public holidays with flexibility of location
- Responsible for maintaining all relevant qualifications and attending training sessions as part of normal working arrangements
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure provides a wide range of facilities and services on behalf of the London Borough of Redbridge which includes Leisure Centres, Libraries, Redbridge Museum, Local Studies and Archives, Parks, Open Spaces, Country Parks, Sport and Physical Activity, Arts, Events, Fairlop Outdoor Activity Centre and Hall Lettings.
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure aims to increase participation, accessibility and inclusivity across its services, developing partnerships and sharing best practice throughout facilities.