Centre Manager - Ilford
- Job Type
- Full Time
Centre Manager - Mayfield Leisure Centre
40 hours per week / £30,777 per Annum
Closing Date: 9th February 2018
Opening in May 2018, this new build facility will boast a swimming pool, studio and fitness suite. In addition this site will be supplemented with sports halls, all weather pitch and multi-use games areas as we open up adjoining school facilities to the local community. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our management team, lead a newly formed site team and make a success of this exciting new centre.
- To manage all aspects of the leisure facility in an effective manner
- Responsible for all Health and safety on site
- Staff management and development
- Financial reporting
- Monitor performance through Vision’s procedures
- To manage programming to cater for needs of community
- Develop and maintain good working relationship with School
- Develop and maintain good relationships with all hirers and clients
- Experience of minimum 2 year supervisory experience of a leisure facility
- Experience of people management and staff supervision
- First Aid at Work Certificate
- Pool Plant Qualification
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure provides a wide range of facilities and services on behalf of the London Borough of Redbridge which includes Leisure Centres, Libraries, Redbridge Museum, Local Studies and Archives, Parks, Open Spaces, Country Parks, Sport and Physical Activity, Arts, Events, Fairlop Outdoor Activity Centre and Hall Lettings.
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure aims to increase participation, accessibility and inclusivity across its services, developing partnerships and sharing best practice throughout facilities.
The successful candidate should be available to take up position in April 2018.