General Assistant - London
- Job Type
- Part Time
General Assistant - Wanstead Leisure Centre
Casual / £7.50 per hour
Wanstead Leisure Centre is a dry based site that has a fully equipped state of the art gym along with Racket sport facilities. We are now looking to recruit a dynamic, proactive General Assistant.
- To ensure the cleanliness and standards of the Centre are to the highest kevel
- To undertake cleaning duties as required by the Duty Manager
- Equipment changeovers, storage and light maintenance.
- To work on a shift rota system to undertake the daily operations of the facilities.
- To ensure all facilities are presented to the highest levels of cleanliness and comfort.
- To undertake any other duties as may be required to assist in the running of the centre.
- To work as part of a team, or independently as the situation demands, support other team members and provide cover as required.
- Take the appropriate level of responsibility for health & safety in general.
- To assist in the management and development of the Leisure Centre’s quality assurance systems and procedures.
- Previous experience of working as a general assistant or cleaner.
- Required to work outside normal hours, including evenings, weekends, public holidays with flexibility of location
- Valid First Aid at Work Qualification is also desirable.
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure provides a wide range of facilities and services on behalf of the London Borough of Redbridge which includes Leisure Centres, Libraries, Redbridge Museum, Local Studies and Archives, Parks, Open Spaces, Country Parks, Sport and Physical Activity, Arts, Events, Fairlop Outdoor Activity Centre and Hall Lettings.
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure aims to increase participation, accessibility and inclusivity across its services, developing partnerships and sharing best practice throughout facilities.