Spa Therapist - Ilford
- Job Type
- Full Time
Spa Therapist - Fullwell Cross Leisure Centre, Ilford
Permanent - 40hrs per week
- Carry out all beauty treatments to a high standard.
- Up sell all treatments and retail products.
- To carry out reception duties as required.
- To receive telephone calls, bookings and payment for use of the Spa’s facilities.
- To control the flow of customers through the spa.
- To deal with customers in a polite and efficient manner, face to face and on the telephone.
- To maintain the highest standards of food hygiene and cleanliness at all times.
- To guide, care for and assist customers in their choice and use of the Spa facilities.
- To work as part of a team to achieve the income and usage targets of the Spa facility.
- To innovate ideas and initiate action to increase the usage of the Spa facilities.
- To take the appropriate level of responsibility for health and safety.
- To develop a friendly but efficient working relationship with clients.
- Lv3 beauty
- Previous Spa and Treatment experience
- Previous experience of working within the leisure industry is preferred
- Required to work outside normal hours, including evenings, weekends, public holidays with flexibility of location
- Responsible for maintaining all relevant qualifications and attending training sessions as part of normal working arrangements
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure provides a wide range of facilities and services on behalf of the London Borough of Redbridge which includes Leisure Centres, Libraries, Redbridge Museum, Local Studies and Archives, Parks, Open Spaces, Country Parks, Sport and Physical Activity, Arts, Events, Fairlop Outdoor Activity Centre and Hall Lettings.
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure aims to increase participation, accessibility and inclusivity across its services, developing partnerships and sharing best practice throughout facilities.
Apply for Spa Therapist - Ilford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly