Receptionist - Wanstead
- Job Type
- Full Time
Receptionists - Wanstead Leisure Centre
£7.05/£7.50 per hour
Wanstead Leisure Centre is a dry based site that has a fully equipped state of the art gym along with Racket sport facilities. We are now looking to recruit experienced and professional receptionists.
- To control the flow of public through the reception foyer.
- To assist members of the public with bookings and hiring of the Leisure Centre.
- To deal with customers in a polite and efficient manner, face to face and on the telephone.
- To work as part of a team, or independently as the situation demands, support other team members and provide cover as required.
- To be aware of all Health & Safety issues within the Centre, to constantly implement and assess practices and draw attention to any unsafe practices.
- To develop a friendly and efficient working relationship with the people who use the Leisure Centre and to ensure Reception is a clean, tidy and pleasant environment in which to work.
- To promote the Leisure Centre and visions range of facilities positively at all times and maintain the displays of promotional material.
- To promote and control items for resale and hire.
- To undertake any other duties as may be required to assist in the running of the Centre.
- Vision - Previous experience of working within the leisure industry is preferred.
- Previous experience of working within a sales environment is preferred.
- Previous administration experience is preferred.
- Required to work outside normal hours, including evenings, weekends, public holidays with flexibility of location
- Responsible for maintaining all relevant qualifications and attending training sessions as part of normal working arrangements
Redbridge Culture & Leisure provides a wide range of facilities and services on behalf of the London Borough of Redbridge, which includes Leisure Centres, Libraries, Redbridge Museum, Local Studies and Archives, Parks, Open Spaces, Country Parks, Sport and Physical Activity, Arts, Events, Fairlop Outdoor Activity Centre and Hall Lettings.
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure aims to increase participation, accessibility and inclusivity across its services, developing partnerships and sharing best practice throughout facilities.
Closing date: 13th August 2018