Duty Manager - Wanstead
- Job Type
- Full Time
40 hours per week
Wanstead Leisure Centre
VS02 - £17,061 per annum
Closing Date: 13th August 2017
Wanstead Leisure Centre is a dry based site that has a fully equipped state of the art gym along with Racket sport facilities and is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Duty Manger.
- To manage the day to day running of the centre
- To ensure the centre is maintained to the highest standards of cleanliness
- To offer exceptional customer service to all users at all times
- To comply to all Health and Safety legislation and be aware of your role in managing emergencies and accident reporting
- To work on a shift rota and carry out key holder responsibilities
- To be responsible for cash handling, till use and banking
- To manage staff on shift
- To assist in increasing usage and income
- Experience of working within the Leisure Industry for over 2 years
- First Aid at Work Certificate
- Experience of managing staff
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure provides a wide range of facilities and services on behalf of the London Borough of Redbridge which includes Leisure Centres, Libraries, Redbridge Museum, Local Studies and Archives, Parks, Open Spaces, Country Parks, Sport and Physical Activity, Arts, Events, Glasbury House, Fairlop Outdoor Activity Centre and Hall Lettings.
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure aims to increase participation, accessibility and inclusivity across its services, developing partnerships and sharing best practice throughout facilities.
To apply for the above position please send your CV by applying below.