Recreation Assistant - London
- Job Type
- Part Time
Ashton Playing Fields, London
£7.05/£7.50 per hour
Closing Date – Friday 18th August 2017
Ashton Playing Fields is a large facility in Woodford Bridge consisting of a 400m Athletics Stadium, Football Pitches, Astro Turf, Hall and Gym.
- To work on a shift rota system.
- To be aware of all Health & Safety issues within the Centre, to constantly implement and assess procedures drawing attention to any unsafe practices.
- To set up for functions and events.
- To develop a friendly and efficient working relationship with the people who use the Leisure Centre.
- To work as part of a team to achieve the income and usage targets of the Leisure Centre.
- To ensure all facilities are presented to the highest levels of cleanliness and comfort.
- To undertake cleaning duties as required by the Duty Manager.
- To work as part of a team, or independently as the situation demands, support other team members and provide cover as required.
- To take the appropriate level of responsibility for health & safety.
- To assist in the management and development of the Leisure Centre’s quality assurance systems and procedures.
- Experience of working within the Leisure Industry.
- First Aid qualification
- The ability to work under pressure in a busy environment
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure provides a wide range of facilities and services on behalf of the London Borough of Redbridge which includes Leisure Centres, Libraries, Redbridge Museum, Local Studies and Archives, Parks, Open Spaces, Country Parks, Sport and Physical Activity, Arts, Events, Fairlop Outdoor Activity Centre and Hall Lettings.
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure aims to increase participation, accessibility and inclusivity across its services, developing partnerships and sharing best practice throughout facilities.
To apply for the above position please send your CV