Badminton Coach - London
Badminton Coach - Loxford Leisure Centre
Loxford Leisure Centre opened in July 2016. This school facility has undergone a vast programme of extension and improvement works to allow it to open to the public and become a dual use facility. Boasting a 25m a swimming pool, sports hall, all weather pitch and MUGA it is an exciting edition to the community. We are now looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our Coaching team and make a success of this exciting partnership with Loxford School of Science & Technology.
- To provide a safe environment for all participants and ensure any equipment is stored neatly.
- Responsible for running weekly coaching sessions and providing a creative and innovative program.
- To deliver exceptional customer service to all users of the facility.
- Level 2 and above for certified Badminton coaching
- Experience and confidence coaching a range of ages and abilities is preferred.
- First aid at Work certificate preferred.
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure provides a wide range of facilities and services on behalf of the London Borough of Redbridge which includes Leisure Centres, Libraries, Redbridge Museum, Local Studies and Archives, Parks, Open Spaces, Country Parks, Sport and Physical Activity, Arts, Events, Fairlop Outdoor Activity Centre and Hall Lettings.
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure aims to increase participation, accessibility and inclusivity across its services, developing partnerships and sharing best practice
Apply for Badminton Coach - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly