Cost Control and Insight Analyst – Personal Training (12 month FTC) - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Here at Virgin Active we can’t get enough of inspiring our members to live an active life, delivering amazing fitness experiences and service throughout our clubs.
We are recruiting a Cost Control and Insight Analyst – Personal Training, to join our Product team, based in our Support Office, on a fixed term 12 month contract.
This role will help drive efficiencies, reduce errors in processing, and use insight to improve both our team members and member experience. This role will focus on data mining across varying platforms to identify opportunities to maximise Personal Training performance, and to understand how this can impact the behaviour of our members and PTs. You will manage our PT reporting suite, as well as process and control PT administration such as refunds and extensions. You will also create, execute and maintain monthly audit processes.
You will also play a leading role in PT project streams, working with teams across the business to make exercise available to our members at home, in club, or outdoors.
This is a brand new role, and perfect for someone who loves crunching numbers and gets a kick out of finding insight from data.
So what qualities does a Cost Control and Insight Analyst need to join Virgin Active?
- You have a degree or other qualification in computer science, mathematics, business or other qualitative subject
- You have 5 years experience in a data analyst role
- You have experience of multiple systems, as well as cost control strategy and managing/executing processes
- You are a team player, and excel at communicating with all different types of people, at all levels of the business
- You are organised, driven and composed under pressure
- You have the ability to be agile and can adjust in a fact paced moving environment
- You have experience in data driven projects, and understand the reporting requirements needed
- You will act as a member of one team with one goal, will always be yourself, and work hard. Most importantly, you dream big
- You are always looking for ways to learn and improve, to inspire people while having fun and doing the right thing