Lifeguard - Sheffield
- Job Type
- Full Time
Here at Virgin Active we can’t get enough of inspiring our members to live an active life, delivering amazing fitness experiences and service throughout our clubs. To do this, we recruit the very best Lifeguards who take pride in keeping our swimmers safe and happy.
As a Lifeguard your passion for swimming and love of great customer service will shine through when supervising our members in the pool, as well as supporting the Operations team in keeping our clubs clean and tidy.
So what qualities does a Lifeguard need to join Virgin Active?
- You have a current Lifeguard qualification and be fully registered, with either a IQL National Pool Qualification (RLSS), HABC Level 2 Award in Pool Lifeguarding (RQF) or STA Professional Award for Pool Lifeguard (RQF) qualification
- You are known for your friendly, calm and approachable nature with the ability to act quickly and effectively
- You have excellent attention to detail – nothing gets by without you noticing!
- You act safely, knowing the importance of completing safety checks and recording them accurately
- You are confident in your ability to keep our swimmers safe and happy at all times, and can quickly snap into action when required
- You are always happy to support another department – supporting the Cleaning team with their duties when you aren’t on poolside
- You will act as a member of one team with one goal, will always be yourself, and work hard. Most importantly, you dream big
- You are always looking for ways to learn and improve, to inspire people while having fun and doing the right thing