Sous Chef, Vinoteca
- Job Type
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sous Chef for Vinoteca in Chiswick.
Vinoteca is a small independent group of restaurants, which combine high quality, characterful wine with a highly seasonal modern European menu. We work with the best ingredients from great suppliers to produce freshly cooked seasonal food – we even bake our own bread daily.
We offer a great work/life balance and rates of pay between £28,000 and £30,000 per annum.
- Our chefs work an average of 48 hours per week over 5 days
- 28 days paid holiday
- Staff meals on duty and wine training (if that's something that interests you)
- There is also a generous staff discount scheme (yes, even on wine)
- Genuine opportunities for promotion as we grow
In return we are looking for a Sous Chef who:
- Is passionate about food and love to cook for others every day
- Has a strong background and talent for cooking fresh seasonal food
- Want to progress further in their career, to learn and grow with us. Vinoteca is a growing company and always looks to promote from within when opportunities arise - we are opening a major new site later in the year
- Is conscientious, hardworking, reliable, creative, a pleasure to be around & someone who is willing to take responsibility for what they do
- Has excellent time management skills and a strong working knowledge of kitchen health and hygiene procedures
- Has a minimum of 2 years experience in the kitchen