General Manager - The Gallery, West Hampstead
- Job Type
- Full Time
We're looking for an ambitious, team focussed and energetic General Manager who gets excited about delicious food and drink and loves giving guests a great time.
About the Venue
The Gallery is a friendly neighbourhood bar just 2 minutes from West Hampstead tube station. We serve craft beer, a massive range of whiskey and a delicious menu that is prepped and served daily.
ULG (Urban Leisure Group) is a group of 8 bars and restaurants across London, each with its own unique personality. We are a young, fast growing company that is dedicated to our mission of creating great neighbourhood spaces, and healthy businesses so we can give back to our people, our community and our world. We offer a great place to work with opportunities for all to learn, develop and grow in a diverse culture based on respect, equality and inclusion.
What's in it for you?
- £36,000 pa plus bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday and an additional days’ holiday for each year of service
- Vitality Health Insurance
- Meals provided on shift and 25% off everything in all ULG venues.
- Access to the Hospitality Action Employee Assistance Program (free, impartial advice and support for any work/life issue)
- Vouchers and cash bonuses every time you refer a friend to work with us.
- Team outings and parties, supplier visits and wine trips
- A great working environment and the chance to become part of a creative, diverse and inclusive culture
We look forward to hearing from you, send us a CV if you're interested
You must have AGM or GM experience.
You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
Please note: ‘we’d love for you to apply, but due to the volume of applications we’re receiving, we’ll only be able to respond to successful candidates, this will be within 7 days of applying’
Apply for General Manager - The Gallery, West Hampstead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly