Chef de Partie - Immediate Start
- Job Type
- Full Time
We're looking for someone to join our friendly kitchen team who's passionate about serving up delicious food! At Never For Ever we serve a variety of seasonal small plates and wood-fired pizza, as well as an upcoming brand new brunch and dinner menu. We're looking for another team member to help us with our upcoming longer opening hours and new menu items. Flexible shift patterns available and great progression opportunities within the company. Other than that you'll just need a working knowledge of English and a great attitude :)
ABOUT THE VENUE
Freshly opened in 2020, Never For Ever is Kentish Town's new common room. Seasonal small plates & wood fired pizzas make up our food menu, with a well-curated craft beer, wine and cocktail menu alongside. We have a full-sized pool table at the back that's free to play, as well as a large basement bar downstairs for private events. Our team is our best asset though - we're a fun bunch who pride ourselves on friendly, knowledgable service, great food & drink, and providing seriously good times for our guests.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Immediate start
- £11 per hour plus substantial tips, moving to £11.50 per hour after 3 months
- Flexible working hours
- An additional day’s holiday for each year of service
- A clear path for progression with defined training at each level.
- Meals provided on shift and 25% off everything in all ULG venues.
- Access to the Hospitality Action Employee Assistance Program (free, impartial advice and support for any work/life issue)
- Vouchers and cash bonuses every time you refer a friend to work with us.
- Team outings and parties, supplier visits and wine trips.
- A great working environment and becoming part of creative, diverse and inclusive culture
ULG (Urban Leisure Group) is a group of 8 bars and restaurants across London, each with its own unique personality. We are a young, fast growing company that is dedicated to our mission of creating great neighbourhood spaces, and healthy businesses so we can give back to our people, our community and our world. We offer a great place to work with opportunities for all to learn, develop and grow in diverse culture based on respect, equality and inclusion.
We look forward to hearing from you, get in touch with a CV to work with ULG.
Please note: We’d love for you to apply, but due to the volume of applications we’re receiving, we’ll only be able to respond to successful candidates, this will be within 7 days of applying.
Apply for Chef de Partie - Immediate Start
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly