- Job Type
- Full Time
Salary: Up to 38k plus benefits
Start date: Immediate
About the Role
We’re looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and determined Head Chef to help develop our team and deliver the venue's delicious pizza and ala carte menus.
Our Head Chefs work closely with their General Manager to deliver a healthy business, with the Group Development Chef to create innovative menus, and to lead their team to deliver smooth, enjoyable services whilst maintaining quality and consistency of all dishes.
About the venue
Heist Bank is an all-day bar and restaurant in Paddington, focusing on Pizza, a small but well-conceived mains menu and an interesting selection of beers.
Urban Leisure Group is a young, independent and dynamic company with bars and restaurants across London. We are dedicated to our mission of creating a great neighbourhood space and healthy business so we can give back to our people, our community and our world.
We offer a great place to work with opportunities for all to learn, develop and grow in a diverse culture based on respect, equality and inclusion.
Each venue has a unique personality, design, and offering, but all share a strong focus on sustainability, seasonality, quality and innovation. We are proud to work with local breweries, distillers, farmers and fishermen to provide the finest locally sourced food and drink.
When you join us, you can look forward to:
- Up to £36k plus great benefits.
- Full training in a welcoming, positive environment.
- Direct experience working with some of the best fresh ingredients and suppliers in the country.
- Meals on shift and 25% off everything in all ULG venues when you’re off.
- 28 days holiday plus an extra paid holiday day for each consecutive year of service.
- Team member referral scheme with up to £500 in bonuses to be made.
- Supplier visits, tours and international wine trips, social activities and team parties.
- The opportunity to access our Cycle to Work scheme.
- You’re keen to learn about and embrace our culture
- You’re passionate about building up and training your team.
- You’re passionate about great food and have genuine desire to learn about our ingredients and suppliers
- You’re excited about collaborating with our Development Chef and group Head Chefs in order to improve and deliver a great quality and consistent core menu
- You’re an all-rounder and get excited about developing a healthy business alongside delicious food
- You have the legal right to work in the UK and a good grasp of English
If you’re positive, determined and obsessed with food then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch!
Please note: ‘we’d love for you to apply, but due to the volume of applications we’re receiving, we’ll only be able to respond to successful candidates, this will be within 7 days of applying’
Apply for Head Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly