Chef de Partie - The Elgin
- Job Type
- Full Time
Rate: £10.50ph + tips
Start Date: 10th May 2021
Who are we looking for?
We're are looking for a passionate and experienced CDP to join our team at our venue in Maida Vale.
About the Venue
The Elgin is an all-day bar and restaurant in Maida Vale, W9. We serve all day brunch, Sunday roast and small plates made with fresh, British ingredients.
ULG (Urban Leisure Group) is a group of 8 bars and restaurants across London, each with its own unique personality. We are a young, fast growing company that is dedicated to our mission of creating great neighbourhood spaces, and healthy businesses so we can give back to our people, our community and our world. We offer a great place to work with opportunities for all to learn, develop and grow in diverse culture based on respect, equality and inclusion.
What you can look forward to when working for ULG:
- £10.50 per hour plus tips
- An additional day’s holiday for each year of service
- A clear path for progression with defined training at each level.
- Meals provided on shift and 25% off everything in all ULG venues.
- Access to the Hospitality Action Employee Assistance Program (free, impartial advice and support for any work/life issue)
- Vouchers and cash bonuses every time you refer a friend to work with us.
- Team outings and parties, supplier visits and wine trips.
- A great working environment and becoming part of creative, diverse and inclusive culture
- You’re keen to learn about and embrace our culture
- You’re a strong service chef with minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Chef de Partie
- You have the ability to work well under pressure
- You’re Passionate about food and ambitious within the industry
- You understand that Food Safety is important
- You are self-motivated and reliable
- You have the ability to aid in the training of Commis Chefs
- You want to develop your career
- You are fluent in English and have great communication skills
- You have a legal right to work in the UK
Get in touch with a CV and covering letter if you're ready for a new challenge.
Please note: ‘we’d love for you to apply, but due to the volume of applications we’re receiving, we’ll only be able to respond to successful candidates, this will be within 7 days of applying’
Apply for Chef de Partie - The Elgin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly