Senior Chef de Partie - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
The Gallery is West Hampstead's favourite local haunt. Our focus is on carefully selected, global whisky (101 on the shelves), relaxed cocktails, tasty small plates, and weekend bottomless brunch. We're open till late all week.
Why work for us?
ULG is a pretty dynamic, young company with big dreams. We really believe that people are the difference between a good company and a remarkable one so we keep our teams at the core of everything we do. We’ve twice been awarded the Best Employers in Hospitality, voted for by people who work with us. We’re expanding quickly so there’s loads of opportunity for people who work hard and want it.
- - Competitive salaries with exciting development potential
- - Team meals on shift and 25% off everything in all of our venues
- - Winery visits, distillery tours, parties, picnics and dinners
- - 28 days holiday
What are we looking for?
- Strong service chef with minimum 2 years experience as a Chef de Partie
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Passionate about food and ambitious within the industry
- Self motivated
- Ability to aid in the training of Commis Chefs
- Embraces responsibility
- Someone looking to progress towards a Sous Chef position with the company in the future
Get in touch with a CV and covering letter if you're ready for a new challenge.
Apply for Senior Chef de Partie - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly