Head Chef - Maida Vale - £40k +
- Job Type
- Full Time
Head Chef - The Elgin, Maida Vale - Up to £40k + great benefits
The Elgin is an all-day bar and restaurant in Maida Vale, W9. We serve all day brunch, Sunday roast and creative small plates made with fresh, British ingredients.
We’re looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and experienced Head Chef to join our team and drive the food offer at The Elgin to the next stage of success. Our Head Chefs work closely with their General Manager and the Group Executive Chef to develop innovative menus, ensure the quality and consistency of all dishes and lead their team to deliver smooth, enjoyable services.
When you join us, you’ll receive:
- Up to £40k plus great benefits.
- Work-life balance. When you're off, you're off.
- Full training in a welcoming, positive environment.
- Direct experience working with some of the best fresh ingredients and suppliers in the country.
- Meals on shift and 25% off everything in all ULG venues when you’re off.
- 28 days holiday plus an extra paid holiday day for each consecutive year of service.
- Team member referral scheme with up to £500 in bonuses to be made.
- Team parties, supplier visits, tours & international wine trips.
- You’re positive, you care, you’re self-motivated and you want to be part of a team.
- You’re passionate about great food and have genuine desire to learn about your ingredients and suppliers.
- Success to us is quality and consistency – you need to believe this too.
- You have the legal right to work in the UK and a good grasp of English.
If you’re positive, determined and obsessed with food then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch!