Sous Chef - Maida Vale
- Job Type
- Full Time
Sous Chef - The Elgin, Maida Vale - Up to £30,000 + bonus & great benefits
The Elgin is an all-day bar and restaurant in Maida Vale, W9. We serve brunch, Sunday roast and creative small plates made with fresh, British ingredients.
We’re looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Sous who cares about food to join our team and work with the Head Chef to drive the food offer at The Elgin to the next stage.
When you join us, you’ll receive:
- Up to £30k plus great benefits & bonus.
- Work-life balance. When you're off, you're off.
- Full training in a welcoming, positive environment.
- Direct experience working with some of the best fresh ingredients and suppliers in the country.
- Meals on shift and 25% off everything in all ULG venues when you’re off.
- 28 days holiday plus an extra paid holiday day for each consecutive year of service.
- Team member referral scheme with up to £500 in bonuses to be made.
- Team parties, supplier visits, tours & international wine trips.
- You’re positive, you care, you’re self-motivated and you want to be part of a team.
- You’re passionate about great food and have genuine desire to learn about your ingredients and suppliers.
- Success to us is quality and consistency – you need to believe this too.
- You have at least 2 years-experience in a busy kitchen, cooking fresh food to an excellent level.
- You have the legal right to work in the UK and a good grasp of English.
If you’re positive, determined and obsessed with food then we want to hear from you. You can see a bit of what we do on our website or by following us on Instagram @the_elgin_maidavale
Get in touch with a CV - Good luck!