Cafe Supervisor - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Cafe Supervisor - Park Café, Queens Park
Up to £9.50 plus tips - Immediate Start
The Park Cafe is a busy local hangout located in the centre of leafy Queens Park, North West London.
We are looking for a full time Supervisor to join the opening team and help us deliver amazing local products and brilliant service to the resident of Queens Park. The cafe opens at 8am and closes at sunset each day. We serve a great range of fresh food throughout the day, to be enjoyed in the cafe, on our terrace or to take away for a picnic. We grow fresh veg and herbs in our own allotment and have 4 happy chickens so an interest in growing and cultivation would be beneficial.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive wage of up to £9.50 per hour plus tips
- Meals provided on shift
- 25% off everything in all ULG venues
- Vouchers and cash bonuses every time you refer a friend to work with us
- Team outings & parties, supplier visits and tours, international wine trips
- Full training and support to help you further your career & a flexible workplace where you can grow & gain experience across different venues and departments.
- A supportive, fun and professional place to work
What are we looking for?
- You’re positive, you care, you’re self-motivated and you want to be part of a winning team.
- You have experience in a busy cafe, bar or restaurant at Supervisor level or above
- You have an appetite for great food and drink and a love of the London hospitality scene
- You’re passionate about fantastic service, amazing food and high-quality drinks and have a genuine desire to learn and give people a great time
- You are driven to develop professionally and help ULG grow
- You have the legal right to work in the UK and a good grasp of written and spoken English.
ULG is a young, fast growing company with loads of opportunity for those who want to work hard and have fun. We look forward to hearing from you, get in touch with a CV and good luck!
Apply for Cafe Supervisor - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly