General Manager - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
General Manager - Park Café, Queens Park, London
The Park Café opened in early 2018. We are looking for an experienced, product focused General Manager to drive the venue, build a fantastic team and create a warm, local and community focused space for Queens Park residents.
The venue consist of indoor and outdoor seating, a takeaway counter, rooftop bee hives and a small vegetable allotment. The café is open 7 days and will host a number of community events.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary of up to £30,000
- An achievable and supported bonus scheme
- Health Insurance
- Meals provided on shift
- 28 days holiday plus an extra day for every consecutive year of service.
- 25% off everything in all ULG venues
- Vouchers and cash bonuses every time you refer a friend to work with us
- Team outings & parties, supplier visits and tours, international wine trips
- Full training and support to help you further your career & a flexible workplace where you can grow & gain experience across different venues and departments.
What are we looking for?
- You’re positive, you care, you’re self-motivated and you want to be part of a winning team.
- At least 1 year experience in a busy, food focused venue.
- You have an appetite for great food and drink and a love of the London hospitality scene.
- You’re passionate about fantastic service and amazing products.
- You are driven to develop professionally and help ULG grow.
- You have the legal right to work in the UK and a good grasp of written and spoken English.
ULG is a young, fast growing company with loads of opportunity for those who want to work hard and have fun. We look forward to hearing from you, get in touch with a CV and good luck!