Chef de Partie - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Chef de Partie - Ask For Janice, Farringdon - Up to £10 per hour + tips - Immediate start
Ask For Janice is a laid-back bar and restaurant by Smithfield Market, Farringdon serving local, fresh plates, foraged greens and cocktails, craft beers, unfiltered wine and perfect serve gin.
We’re looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Chef de Partie who cares about food to join our team.
When you join us, you’ll receive:
- Up to £10 per hour plus tips.
- Work-life balance. When you're off, you're off.
- Full training in a welcoming, positive environment.
- Direct experience working with some of the best fresh ingredients and suppliers in the country.
- Meals on shift and 25% off everything in all ULG venues when you’re off.
- An extra paid holiday day for each consecutive year of service.
- Team member referral scheme with up to £500 in bonuses to be made.
- Team parties, supplier visits, tours & international wine trips.
- You’re positive, you care, you’re self-motivated and you want to be part of a team.
- You’re passionate about great food and have genuine desire to learn about your ingredients and suppliers.
- Success to us is quality and consistency – you need to believe this too.
- You have at least 2 years-experience in a busy kitchen, cooking fresh food to an excellent level.
- You have the legal right to work in the UK and a good grasp of English.
If you’re positive, determined and obsessed with food then we want to hear from you. Get in touch with a CV - Good luck!