Chef de Partie - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Chef de Partie, Ask for Janice, Farringdon, London
We offer competitive pay, a good work/life balance and plenty of training and room to grow. Our chefs work 5 days, 48 hours, no split shifts.
Ask for Janice is a seasonal British small plate restaurant and gin bar situated next to Smithfield meat market in Farringdon. We’re looking to recruit a Chef de Partie to complete our BOH team and help take us to the next level. We’re after somebody young and passionate who loves good food at wants to learn and grow with us.
What we’re offering:
- Up to £9 per hour plus tips
- Meals on shift.
- 25% off everything in all ULG venues.
- Vouchers and cash bonuses every time you refer a friend to work with us.
- Team outings & parties, supplier visits and tours, international wine trips.
- Full training and support towards future Sous Chef positions within the company.
- A supportive, fun and professional place to work
What we’re looking for:
- You’re positive, you care, you’re self-motivated and you want to be part of a team.
- Experience: You have at least 4 years-experience in a busy kitchen, cooking fresh food to a good level.
- You have an appetite for good food and drink and a love of the London hospitality scene.
- You’re passionate about good food and have a genuine desire to learn and give people a good time.
- You have drive to develop professionally and help ULG grow.
- You have the legal right to work in the UK and a good grasp of English.
Get in touch with a CV - Good luck!