Chef de Partie - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Chef de Partie - The Elgin - Maida Vale, London
£9 - £11 per hour, Immediate start
The Elgin is an all day restaurant and bar situated in Maida Vale, specialising in seasonal British food using great local ingredients. We do brunch throughout the week, small plates in the evening and roast on Sundays. We’re a food focused venue with huge attention paid to great quality, local, seasonal ingredients.
We’re looking for a young, passionate CDP with drive to complete our kitchen team. There’s plenty of room for growth and progression and we invest in our Chefs as they grow with us.
What we’re offering:
- £9 - £11 per hour.
- Meals on shift.
- 25% off everything in all ULG venues.
- Vouchers and cash bonuses every time you refer a friend to work with us.
- Team outings & parties, supplier visits and tours, international wine trips.
- Full training and support towards further progression within the company.
- A supportive, fun and professional place to work .
What we’re looking for:
- You’re positive, you care, you’re self-motivated and you want to be part of a team.
- Experience: You have at least 2 years-experience in a busy kitchen, cooking fresh food to a good level.
- You have an appetite for good food and drink and a love of the London hospitality scene.
- You’re passionate about good food and have a genuine desire to learn and give people a good time.
- You have drive to develop professionally and help ULG grow.
- You have the legal right to work in the UK and a good grasp of English.
Get in touch with a CV - Good luck!