Cafe Chef - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Cafe Chef - Park Café, Queens Park
£10 - £12 per hour, Immediate Start
We are looking for an experienced, passionate cook to run the kitchen and provide fresh, consistent, interesting food for the Queens Park community.
The venue consists of indoor and outdoor seating, a takeaway counter, rooftop bee hives and a small vegetable allotment. The cafe is open 7 days and will host a number of community events. We’ll smoking our own meats and cheeses and all our jams, chutneys and pickles will be homemade.
The role is for a passionate, hands on chef who loves seasonal British food and wants to progress in the industry.
What's in it for you?
- An hourly rate of £10 - £12
- Meals provided on shift
- Extra holiday day for each year of service
- 25% off everything in all ULG venues
- Vouchers and cash bonuses every time you refer a friend to work with us
- Team outings & parties, supplier visits and tours, international wine trips
- Full training and support to help you further your career & a flexible workplace where you can grow & gain experience across different venues and departments.
- A supportive, fun and professional place to work
What are we looking for?
- You’re positive, you care, you’re self-motivated and you want to be part of a winning team
- Around 2 years experience in a busy kitchens.
- You’re passionate about good food and quality ingredients
- You are driven to develop professionally and help ULG grow.
- You have the legal right to work in the UK and a good grasp of written and spoken English.
ULG is a young, fast growing company with loads of opportunity for those who want to work hard and have fun. We look forward to hearing from you, get in touch with a CV and good luck!