Bookings and Events Manager - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Bookings and Events Manager - Graphic Bar, Soho London
Up to £10.00 plus service charge
Graphic is one of London's pre-eminent Gin Bars. Our Bartenders are some of the best in the business and know a thing or two about mixing cocktails, whether it be one of our House Creations, a Gin Classic of our now infamous Paint Tin Punches. We are open till late 6 days a week, host a regular calendar of gin soaked events and work with many globally lauded brands. We are looking for full time, immediate start Bookings and Events Manager to join the team. This role will be based at Graphic and be over 5 days, Tuesday to Saturday.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive wage of up to £10.00 plus service charge
- Meals provided on shift
- 25% off everything in all ULG venues
- Vouchers and cash bonuses every time you refer a friend to work with us
- Team outings & parties, supplier visits and tours, international wine trips
- Full training and support to help you further your career & a flexible workplace where you can grow & gain experience across different venues and departments.
A supportive, fun and professional place to work
What are we looking for?
- You’re positive, you care, you’re self-motivated and you want to be part of a winning team.
- You have at least 1 years’ experience working in bookings, sales or events, hopefully in a hospitality environment.
- You have an appetite for great food and drink and a love of the London hospitality scene.
- You’re passionate about fantastic service, amazing food and high-quality drinks and have a genuine desire to learn and give people a great time.
- You are driven to develop professionally and help ULG grow.
- You have the legal right to work in the UK and a good grasp of written and spoken English.
ULG is a young, fast growing company with loads of opportunity for those who want to work hard and have fun. We look forward to hearing from you, get in touch with a CV and good luck!