Cocktail Bartender - Christmas Team Member
- Job Type
- Part Time
Cocktail Bartender - Christmas Team Member: November - January
Outstanding concept: Fab career development: Brilliant place to work: up to £11:50ph (incl. TRONC.)
- Exclusive team discounts and loyalty bonuses
- A taste of the Caribbean on every shift with our team-food menu
- We'll make sure that you get some down-time, with invites to regional Turtle Bay social events and parties
- Invite you to join our tronc scheme
- Opportunity for progression, great training skills and EAP support
- Talent referral bonuses
Making People Happy . That's what we're all about.
Born from a love of basking in the chilled-out ambience of the Caribbean, Turtle Bay is all about capturing the heart and soul of the sunshine islands - rum, reggae and jerk. Our winning combination of spicy food, delicious cocktails, social atmosphere and most importantly our incredible team keep our guests returning time and time again.
We love diversity, and actively welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. One Love, One Team, One Turtle Bay.
As a Cocktail Bartender you will…
- You will be an outgoing and vibrant team member who works with energy, passion and integrity.
- You’ll be passionate about creating incredible cocktails, and love working as part of a dynamic and lively team entrusted with delivering the best rum cocktails on the high street.
- You will become a positive ambassador for the brand, ensuring that all guests experience our unique Turtle Bay vibe.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: Up to £11.50 per hour
- Hospitality: 1 year (required)
- Customer service: 1 year (required)
- Bartending: 1 year (required)