Serving up fresh recruitment
We all know that exceptional candidates are in demand, so it’s more important than ever to make your next career move count. We offer tailored advice on candidate CVs, interview techniques and career paths.
Tonic will place you in a role where you’ll develop, grow, thrive and add value. We look at your career not just your next job. We listen, really get to know you and then recommend accordingly.
- We pride ourselves on assisting driven and ambitious hospitality and catering professionals with their career goals,
- We listen to exactly what you are looking for from your next career move and advise you accordingly,
- We get to know our candidates and our clients so we can match them based upon much more than simply their skill set and requirements,
- We agree when we will be in touch with you (and how – email, phone, best times etc),
- We employ industry leading technology to streamline our processes so that we can spend more time finding you your perfect role,
- We assist with CV redrafting, interview techniques and offer useful insights into our clients’ businesses.
Tonic ensured that the new recruit didn’t just meet our requirements but was the right fit in terms of our culture and our values. I was impressed with the follow up meetings post placements, ensuring that everything was going well.
FINE DINING RESTAURANT, MIDLANDS
I was unsure what I wanted to do, so I sat down with Conrad and we talked through my strengths, what I wanted in regards to my career. I’m now front of house at a thriving establishment in Birmingham and couldn’t be happier.
Head Chef. WORK LIFE BALANCE. MONDAY TO FRIDAY. Fresh food. Employer of Choice.
Top level Sommelier opportunity offering progression in every possible direction. Perfect for those looking to reach the top of their game.
Are you a Chef De Partie (CDP) looking to join an independent family run business in Worcestershire
Tonic have been asked to source a head chef for a prestigious Gastro Pub in Worcestershire
Tonic have been chosen to source a CDP / Sous chef for a prestigious Gastro Pub in Warwickshire
Tonic have been chosen to source a Sous chef for a client's fresh food businesses located within Birmingham - the role is based on 44 hours a week
Perfect opportunity for an experienced Hotel Housekeeper to work with a top quality, 200 room hotel. Great company to work for, strong team.
Duty Manager, great learning opportunity for a strong Supervisor with good Restaurant and Hospitality experience!
Events Production Manager, provide excellent service to all customers, be efficient and ensure the saftey, wellbeing and comfort of all guests.
General Manager - Branded Restaurant, High Turnover, Fresh Food, Near Bromley. Large achievable bonus scheme.
We are currently looking for a rising star Chef De Partie to join an independent family run business in Worcestershire.
A strong HR associate looking to make the next step or a strong assistant manager looking for their next challenging career move.
Our client is an established business looking for a sous chef of real talent to join them.
Catering Operations Manager, Event Space and Conference and Banqueting facility within a visitor attraction in Watford, excellent employer and team