Skip to main content
- Leadership - we will aim to influence positively the community, our customers and staff to provide and benefit from sport and recreational facilities operated by the Trust.
- Integrity - we will act consistently, honestly and transparently in our dealings with partners, customers, staff and all other stakeholders.
- Innovation - we will explore the introduction of new products and services, driven by technology and ideas for the benefit of customers and staff.
- Continuous Improvement - we will strive to continuously improve in all we do and deliver using Quest as the industry benchmark to measure our improvement.
- Accessibility - in designing and delivering our facilities and services we will take account of the needs of the whole community.
- Customer Focus - we will place the customer at the heart of the design and delivery of our facilities and services. We will respond to customer complaint in a positive and proactive manner.
- Teamwork - we will work with partners, stakeholders, customers and staff to achieve common goals in the best interests of all parties. We will be tough on problems but soft on people.
- Professionalism - we will base our business upon learning, adoption of best practice and reliably delivering to a high standard.
- Environmental Awareness - we will proactively seek to minimise the impact on the environment of the facilities we manage and the services we deliver.