- Job Type
- Full Time
If you are looking for a step into a Sales Co-ordinator role within a well renowned luxury 4-star hotel this position could be for you. Reporting to the Sales Office Manager as a Sales Co-ordinator you will have opportunity to gain exposure in two of the largest revenue generating areas of the business – conference, events & bedroom sales. Your role day to day will include:
Your day to day;
- To forge great relationships with agents and guests alike.
- To be familiar with all-hotel facilities and services to advise guests/clients how best to enhance their stay/visit.
- Using your knowledge of the hotels products and services respond to enquires received, providing guests/clients with proposals to best suit their needs.
- To manage bookings from the initial enquiry through to the seamless handover to the operational team on arrival of the event/stay.
- Develop your knowledge of the hotel’s bedrooms, conference and events product offerings and rate strategies.
- Conduct hotel show rounds to showcase the hotel’s unique selling points.
- Communicate with guests/clients with warmth and hospitality to deliver an authentic and genuine experience.
- Work as part of a sales team to drive and achieve the sales targets.
Who are we looking for?
Whether you are an experienced Sales Co-Ordinator eager to work in this prestigious hotel or someone looking for their first step into a sales role we are seeking someone who is passionate about sales and the guest experience to join our fantastic team.
If you have a flair for organisation, an eye for attention to detail and great communication skills and can turn ideas into reality for our guests and clients then this could be the role for you.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with:
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- Free on-site parking
- Wagestream - Ability to access up to 40% of your wages as you earn giving you more control over your finances
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan and Employee Assistance Programme available 24/7
- Discounted Room Rates in our beautiful properties across the UK - £50 per room per night
- Discounted Friends & Family Bed & Breakfast Room Rates at out Hotels & Inns across the UK
- Up to 50% Food & 25% Drink Discount
- Complimentary membership of onsite gym – a SAVING of £80 per month
- Online access to high street discounts
- Discounts in Spa and Spa Treatments
- Life assurance & pension
- An engaging & supportive work environment
- Bespoke training & development programmes
- Great promotional opportunities across The House of Daniel Thwaites estate