Chef de Partie
- The Wild Rabbit
- Kingham, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
- £32500.00 to £32500.00 per year OTE + additional surplus Tronc.
- 07 Mar 2023
- 31 Mar 2023
- Job Type
- Full Time
Chef De Partie– The Wild Rabbit
Our award-winning kitchen uses the finest seasonal ingredients to create dishes that celebrate traditional British cooking with a contemporary twist. The Wild Rabbit family is growing, and we are looking for a passionate and experienced Chef De Partie to join our team.
Full time contract, average 48 hours per week, salary of £32,500pa (OTE) + additional surplus Tronc.
- Development and career progression encouraged
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- 28 days paid holiday (increasing to 33 days with length of service)
- 50% staff lunch discount (at local Daylesford store)
- Free food and drink available on shift (and in the office)
- Daylesford 30% discount from day 1
- Bamford 60% discount on skin care range from day 1
- 10% Discount across our pub group
- Team member of the month awarded £150 per month (added to your pay)
- Refer a Friend Scheme Bonus up to £1000
- Access to a variety of discounts on retail, restaurants, and cinema tickets
- Wellness focused – employee helpline, voluntary health cash plan,
- Milestone awards years 1, 5, 10, 15, 20+
- 2x Company parties per year
- Organic veg boxes - seasonal
- Cotswolds farm visits
- Straight shifts, good work life balance
- Stakeholder pension scheme
Duties of a Chef De Partie
- Execute all dishes as per menu specs.
- Deliver daily mis en place requirements.
- Ensure kitchen audit requirements are adhered to
- Assist proactively your kitchen members colleagues.
- Sharing your knowledge and passion for food with your junior staff
- Ensure your section is fully set for the next day with fresh MEP
- Learning about our products/production.
- Comply with the store internal audit requirements
- Highlight H&S matters to your line manager
As a Chef de Partie, you will be able to execute all dishes as per menu specs. Ideally, you’ll have worked in similar fresh food, restaurant environments or you’ll simply have a passion for good food so that the basics come easily to you.
The role will require bags of stamina and you’ll enjoy the fast pace of working in our kitchens. Your natural confidence will enable you to give calm and clear instruction during busy periods. You’ll be very organised and able to seamlessly coordinate your station.
The Wild Rabbit is a modern British inn set in the heart of the Cotswolds – a place to eat, drink and sleep in a relaxed and welcoming setting.
The Wild Rabbit is part of the Daylesford estate – one of the most sustainable organic farms in the UK. The principles that have guided our farm for 40 years are also at the heart of everything that we do at The Wild Rabbit – from the locally sourced, organic ingredients in our kitchens, to the handmade horsehair mattresses in our bedrooms.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV today.
We aim to attract, recruit and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at The Wild Rabbit, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.