Revenue Assistant - FTC 6-9 months - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
We're The Restaurant Group (TRG for short) and we're one of the UK's biggest hospitality businesses. Were a significant player in the UK casual dining market, operating over 400 restaurants and pubs including Wagamama, Frankie and Benny's, Chiquito, and Brunning & Price. Our diverse portfolio of brands provides something for everyone, and we are proud to be TRG.
We are looking for a temporary Revenue Assistant to join the team!
- Ensure timely reconciliations of the branches banking is performed daily
- Identify cash losses and discrepancies are followed up and dealt with within 48 hours.
- Ensure cash, card, Amex, vouchers and delivery partners are reconciled correctly
- Dealing with banking queries with Branches/Banks/G4S by phone and e-mail
- Cash book entries - Reconcile payments received to the customer accounts on daily basis
- Invoices to be raised in a timely manner or as required by the business
- Debt management for all invoice raised regardless of age
- Generating credits and refunds as and when required
- Chasing outstanding accounts via telephone and email
- Resolve queries in a timely manner to prevent delays in payment
- Liaising with the HOD and managers, to review overdue debt and resolve disputes on accounts
- Generate and report on aged debt weekly with clear comments on actions taken
- Maintain the month end processes ensuring all balance sheet reconciliations are completed in a timely manner
Knowledge, skills & abilities required:
- A good understanding of the cash and bank process
- A proactive attitude and a desire to continuously improve working practices
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills and ability to interact at all levels
- Proven experience of working in a professional team adhering to strict deadlines
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to multi task and prioritise work load
Company Values/Personal Attributes:
Make it Magic
Has a positive can-do attitude and is committed to delivering the highest quality of service for our team members and guests
Keep it Fresh
Challenges the way things are done, takes a creative approach and has a keen interest in TRG, and its industry
Adapts easily in a changing, fast paced environment, has the ability to work flexibly under pressure and demonstrates a strong sense of urgency
Takes personal responsibility, has a proactive approach and strives to deliver great results
Do it Together
Has the ability to lead and positively influence at all levels, works collaboratively with others and is fun to be around.