Regional Development Chef - Concessions - Manchester
- Job Type
- Full Time
We're The Restaurant Group (TRG for short) and we're one of the UK's biggest hospitality businesses. Were a significant player in the UK casual dining market, operating over 400 restaurants and pubs including Wagamama, Frankie and Benny's, Chiquito, and Brunning & Price. Our diverse portfolio of brands provides something for everyone, and we are proud to be TRG.
We are looking for a Regional Development Chef to help support our restaurants in our Concessions business across the North Region
The Regional Food Development Chef need to be a truly inspirational leader with excellent communication and influencing skills. Creative, strategic, forward thinking individuals who thrives under pressure and has a real passion and talent for building strong teams. Displaying a relentless drive to continually move the business forward. The Regional Food Development Chef must have strong problem-solving skills and be genuine brand ambassadors for the TRG Leisure & Concessions business
What we can offer you:
- 20% bonus
- Excellent benefits package including 30% discount for dine-in with friends and family and any of our TRG brands including Wagamama's, Chiquito's, Frankie and Benny's, Brunning and Price Pubs and any of our airport concessions
- ShareSave Scheme
- Birthday meal on us
- Access to discount platform
- Health Assured
- Excellent employee support system offering up to 6 free counselling sessions
- Wide range of apprenticeship opportunities for development and personal growth
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assisting the Head of Food & Drink Development as required to introduce, deliver and execute the food offering for all brand concepts and or projects
- Assisting and coordinating the development and collation of manuals, guidelines and brand concept materials, whilst ensuring that the content is relevant and up to date with the respective brand
- Coordinating with all restaurant suppliers as required, and to maintain any necessary relationships.
- Working with the restaurant teams on back of house equipment and operational requirements, ensuring efficient and effect operations in all Brand concepts and restaurants
We at TRG are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all, where employees are valued for their skills, experiences and unique perspectives. We want to reflect the many communities we serve and provide equal opportunities for all of our employees. We are proud to celebrate our diverse voices!
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.