Central Operations and Guest Experience Manager - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
We're The Restaurant Group (TRG for short) and we're one of the UK's biggest hospitality businesses. Were a significant player in the UK casual dining market, operating over 400 restaurants and pubs including Wagamama, Frankie and Benny's, Chiquito, and Brunning & Price. Our diverse portfolio of brands provides something for everyone, and we are proud to be TRG.
Responsible for the day to day central operational & guest experience support for all sites within TRG Leisure and Concessions. Responsible for standard operating policies and procedures that impact restaurants, including constant updating and evolution.
Reporting to the Head of Central Operations a role focused on our guests and team that resonates with the business vision, ultimately driving change and action that leads to an enhanced guest and team experience.
The role will work with central cross functional teams including marketing, delivery, people, food & drink development, finance, and regional operations - to ensure that the guest and team members are at the centre of everything we do
- 3 -5 years operational experience
- Proficient in Yumpingo and Fourth system technology
- Strong analytical skills with experience in statistical modelling, reporting and analysis, managing guest and team satisfaction programmes
- Extensive guest experience knowledge
- Experience of managing and leading projects
What we can offer you:
- 20% bonus
- Excellent benefits package including 30% discount for dine-in with friends and family and any of our TRG brands including Wagamama's, Chiquito's, Frankie and Benny's, Brunning and Price Pubs and any of our airport concessions
- ShareSave Scheme
- Birthday meal on us
- Access to discount platform
- Health Assured
- Excellent employee support system offering up to 6 free counselling sessions
- Wide range of apprenticeship opportunities for development and personal growth
We at TRG are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all, where employees are valued for their skills, experiences and unique perspectives. We want to reflect the many communities we serve and provide equal opportunities for all of our employees. We are proud to celebrate our diverse voices!
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.